Sunday 13 November 2011

Who is following Whom?


Of course when I ask this question, I am referring to all religions.  I have read the bible, so I know a little of what I speak.  I did however read the bible with an open mind, without any prejudice. So obviously when I had finished it, I had many questions? And so I set on my journey to find some of those answers. Even though sometimes I came up empty handed from some priest’s?

I did however find some answers on my own, which did leave me with one question that still remained? That is, Who is really following Whom?

Now keep in mind, I believe there are forces that we are still unable to comprehend, but I also know that everything is simply energy that’s in a constant state of vibration, and that there is just a positive and negative charge to energy.

Now what one calls this negative and positive charge is up to the individual? So I have no say on what you call it. Everyone is entitled to believe what they choose, and that is where free will has come in. So just for the sake of argument I will call it positive or negative energy, and if you are religious, you can refer them to God and Satan.

What I am about to write is for educational purpose only, and not to disrespect anyone’s beliefs. As I respect all of yours, and the bible even states you should respect mine. (Thou shall not judge thy neighbor)

I am about to answer this question: Who is following whom? But as usual I always have to explain why I have come up with the answer I have, in hope that yourself has a better understanding of what I am writing.

When we see with our eye’s, everything is always projected as opposite from what we are really seeing. And sometimes what we are seeing is not necessarily what we are really seeing. We all know too well of this truth, as we have observed optical illusions.  The same goes with magicians, it’s all an illusion. (What we see is in the eye of the beholder)

In saying that, when I read the bible, it hit me straight away when it was written there in black and white.
(Mat 4:1-11 NIV) Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. {2} After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. {3} The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread." {4} Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
Now I don’t need to worry about 3 and 4, but focus on 1 and 2. (Then Jesus was led by the spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil) (After fasting forty days and forty night's he was hungry)
  And just with those phrase's alone, we have the answer to this question.

The meaning of that phrase to me, is that the devil came to Jesus, and Jesus did not go to him. I also got from those phrase's, that negative and positive are both external. And the source of all energy is internal.

The bible is then contradicting itself when it states, that those who follow the path of god, should spread the news to others?

Now if you have just read that properly and with an open mind, and not covering your eye’s saying no, no it’s not true. Well then let’s just have a look at it properly. Now let’s just say I have the same heart as Jesus (As we all have the same beating hearts within us), and I am a stranger.

Now say I have someone come to my door (Another Stranger), coming to offer me salvation. Now should I be Tempted to walk off with them and follow their ways?  Well it so happens I did when I was younger, 9 years old to be exact. After 3 weeks of going to the church, I began to realize that something was very wrong. I couldn’t put my finger on it at the time, but I do remember it had to do with the eyes of the people. It wasn’t on the surface; it was deep within the subconscious mind. And that was a lot of them didn’t even know what they were following either?

So it seemed to me at that time, that most of the people were there because there friends were there too. Which was not the true reason for being there. After realizing this and sensing something was not right about what they were teaching, all at the age of nine. Of course I got out of their quick smart, and never went back.

The one thing I have noticed is that I have never had a Satan worshiper come to my door, and try to tempt me to follow their ways, offering me salvation?

  So since this never happened I went on search to find someone who was. When I did find someone at the age of 14, I also realized something was very wrong with what they were teaching as well. I actually got out of there just as quick as I left the church, and although I would say hello to him from then on, I never hung out with him again.

So this is why I am here where I am today, and I do not follow either, and have decided to follow my own heart. I guess you could say that my heart is my religion. I also believe within my heart, this is the test we are all taking today, who should we follow?

Now I don’t want you to follow me, as I believe every person should be following what their heart desires. This way it is allowing each person to make their own choices. I am simply an observer, sharing my knowledge from what I have observed. If it makes sense to your heart, all I can say is there must be some truth to what I am saying?

If it does not make sense, then that is what your mind or heart is telling you.

Either way it does not bother me whom you follow, as long as you are happy with your choice, as I am very happy with mine. And within my heart I feel that I have passed the test already, as I do not get tempted by either positive or negative external forces. So I keep an even balance of both internally.

I need my positive side for every day purpose of meeting and greeting people, and knowing what is right and wrong. But I also need my negative side to protect myself from harm’s way. Which is why I learned self-defense? So I could just stop a person from harming me, rather than seriously hurting a person for no reason.  And funny enough it has worked thus far, and seems to always turn out the opposite for the person trying to harm me. 

By that I mean they end up hurting themselves, just from stopping them from harming me? And yes it is funny to me, because I feel like I am hardly doing anything at all.

 Now with that out of the way, you have your answer on who is following whom.

If you cannot figure it out? Then the answer will come to you, if only you sit in a quiet room, and listen for a sound coming from within yourself.

Always refer to my first post; The Mind Trap when reading my writings.

Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Wise words.I am from Russia,my name Kirill,
    Merry Cristmas,Namaste,with love and happyness to you!
    anashenkov.aes.ru@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kirill,

    Thank you, and happy holidays to you as well :)

    Take great care

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete