Thursday 27 June 2013

What to write next?

As I sit here, wondering what to write to about. I realized, it no longer matters, as everything I have been doing up till this point in time is working, and has worked far greater than I had imagined from when I was 8 years old.

As most of us still try to grasp what is happening, why are we here, what are we meant to be doing. It no longer matters, as the path I have chosen this time round, is to correct the mistakes I had made in the past. So far in this life time, I have done as much as possible to correct many things. But there are other things that are beyond my control. Because no one being has control over everything that happens, it‘s a collective experience; we all have our parts to play.

Soon scientists are going to discover how everything in THIS universe and other universes work. As they will provide the proof, so I will let you in on it now.

The universes are all living and breathing simultaneously, kind of like many lungs working together. As one expands, the other will contract. It’s all working together just like everything inside of us works together to keep us alive.

When the universes collapse in upon themselves, it does not explode like a big bang, it’s more like taking a big breath in then back out again. As it expands again, everything starts all over. Everything repeats, and we go through this whole process again. Some of you remember this as a Déjà vu experience. But the best part is that we can correct our mistakes from which we had made before.

As I remembered this at a young age, I have kept it in my mind the whole time. Every person I had ever spoken too, I always made sure to leave an imprint of my consciousness within them. By doing this, it has allowed me to help others develop a conscience of their own. This has happened even before I come into this world again. Only difference with this time around, I have decided to use the internet to reach many more people. I did not do this last time, and things have gotten quite ugly the past times, far worse than they are now.

By doing this for just over 8 years now, I have seen many changes in everyone; my consciousness has been expanding, and is now expanding at an even faster past. People with great information have been developing their own conscience, thus are bringing forth information to the people of what is really going on behind the scenes.

Now some of you may be thinking how one person could create such a ripple effect. I will answer as; one person is all it takes to start any ripple effect in this great ocean of life. I began mine at 8 years of age, simply by saying the right things to other people. And now my 8 years upon the internet has worked out even better.

Now of course I do not know whether this path was or is the correct one, because this journey is a new one to all of us. It may have been similar to another time, but there are many differences within this breath out.

Some of you may think that, what‘s the point of everything if all it does is repeat all over again. I will answers as: There is no point to it, as long as you enjoy each ride, and make every moment count as if it were your last. Yes we will make mistakes, and the best part is we get to correct those mistakes each time until we get it right. What happens after we get it right? I believe we will all remember the next time the universe breaths out, and continue from the last point we had been here. The proof of what I am saying is close, so you will not have to wait long. But I know one thing is for sure, I have made this ride far more interesting for the other beings that have been attempting to make things go their way.

Even this post will make some of you think, and think hard. I heard a saying a little while back, and not sure if it is true or not. But here it goes:
“If you make people think they’re thinking, they’ll love you; but if really make them think, they’ll hate you” (Harlan Ellison)

Only you will know if it is true or not, because I know within my blog, and the things I write to you all here, make some of you think really hard. So sorry for that, but this process I began a while back was on purpose. I know the mind is capable of so much more than we get told. I have tested this many times myself, and most tests have past thus far.

True knowledge is coming forth faster than some of you can keep up, even now with me writing this long page of words, only a small precent of you will get all the way through. That has all been due to the conditioning of people’s minds, to not think so much, and have an attention span like an insect. No offence to those whom have this problem of course. It is not entirely their fault.

I am not sure when the next deep breathe in will take place, but we will not notice because it will happen reasonably fast. When I say fast, I mean approximately 17 billion years or less. Time is really irrelevant; all we really know is that it could happen any time soon. If we get things right this time or the next, we will eventually remember everything. And Déjà vu will become an every moment thing, so in other words we will know our future before it happens, so we can constantly change things at any moment if we did not like it the way it was last time. Thus we will continue this path every time the universe contracts and expands.

And while this universe contracts and other universes around us will breathe out, this process will always remain as an infinite loop. Nothing is beyond any point but more living breathing universes infinite of each other. And I know how hard that is to grasp, but knowledge will come forward to show what I mean.

Enjoy this Moment as if it were our last.

After that, now I am tired. chuckle

If there is anything else you wish to know, do not hesitate to ask. I will let you think, and I will come back tomorrow.

My love to you all.




HeartflowersPART 2 Of this post.

This post was done on a site called Lunatic outpost, and can be found here http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=389431

Hi everyone, Hope you have all been well.

I have been sitting here just now, wondering what to do, as to whether I should post my 4 page long story or just shorten it down and let you guys and girls ask questions for me to answer instead.

A few more minutes have past now, and I have decided not to post the story, it is quite long.
And I know not to many people have the patients to read through it all. But I will post the full version on my blog, just in case some of you wish to read it all. Give me a day or two, as I only wrote it yesterday, and wish to go through it thoroughly before I post it on there.

First I must ask every one not to participate in this thread, if you are not open to new ideas, as this will change a whole new out look on life as we know it, thank you.

We have heard many times before, we are living in some sort of holographic universe run by some machine from some unknown source. Also that everything is an illusion.

Well the second is more correct. I have been experimenting on the holographic universe theory, but have come to the conclusion this is not exactly the case, as it may feel like it sometimes, it's much bigger than that.

Everything we have been taught throughout this life so far has been one of the greatest illusions of all.

Have any of you heard that, water can hold memory?
Some of you have probably heard the old water of life before?

Well what I have come up with is going to be far out for some of you, but I can answer most of your questions on this topic.

I have given many clues within my writings, calling this one big ocean, or creating ripple effects, and so on. I watched the documentary global awakening, and the funniest thing was said through the whole 2 hour show. And that was, if a fish could talk, and you asked it about the water it was living in, it would most likely reply, what water? Just like the movie Matrix says, do you really think that is air you are breathing?

I can ask you people the same question.....Tell me about the water we live in? Still there is not much known about water. But without it, no life.

There are many different densities of water. Here on this rock we have Ice, hard water in the ocean, and fresh water. There is also boiling water, and water vapour, which is the one we breath. Even in space, even though the water vapour is extremely cold and much thinner than in this little bubble. It is still possible to breath in space if we gave time for our lungs to adapt. I have written to you all about the bubble universe theory that is infinite. http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-What-to-...about-next

This was just a beginners step to this thread. As science may not have proven this yet, they will soon enough. Now I can write so much more as most of you know. But here is where I would prefer you to ask questions? This way I know exactly what you all want to know. Just saves me rambling on and on, and then most of you will still have questions afterwards. Plus I am sick of writing things with everything explained and then the thread dies off, because no one can think of anything to write.

So go ahead, question our reality. You just might be surprised by the answers you receive. I have pondered this for a very long time here on this rock, and I am ready and loaded with many answers. So pick my mind and heart as much as you like. I will try to answer as many as I can day by day. Just remember though, everything we thought we knew, is not what it really seems. But I know you will all remember this eventually, if you don't already. I am hoping to learn a little from your questions as well. As I don't know everything, just a lot about these type of topics. And I know some of you have some really good ones, from my time on the internet world. I know I haven't given you much, but a little start, which was intentional. I will keep coming back here till I go to bed today, so ask away.........

Qustions....(By The Way, ManInTheMirror is my online name for that site)

 Cebeij  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:51 AM)
in my mind, water is but an element. this air we live in is our ocean of air. maybe to another dimension, race what we live in is water, fluid.

I see that water has many forms as you stated. I also see that most anything can have many different forms. Not sure if i really have a question as I'm not 100% clear as to your overall point. But i do like these type of discussions. Cheers! Heartflowers

well if air is another form of water, then yes water is a very good way to hold frequencies.

It's also the way vibrations travel. Not just nothing i.e. space as we have been told. A whale taught us this, by how far it can communicate with other whales across the ocean. Its sonar range is much further than we realize when everything is within water. Just the frequency changes within each level of water it passes through, until it reaches the edge of our bubble universe and bounces back. Even when that vibration has reached the edge of our universe, it is possible that vibration will spread around the outer bubble and spread unto the other bubble universes around us. And that is mind boggling on it's own. Think about how long it would take, and just how many other life forms heard that particular frequency passing by them.
Thanks for joining in, hopefully the good questions will start soon.

 LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-16-2014 12:12 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:59 AM)
Are you afraid to question something you do not understand. Never needed drugs, in order to get a natural high before. Everything has come to me by simply asking the right questions.

my question is obvious then. "what questions did YOU ask?"

Holy crap, What a question!! lmao.

Honestly too many, and still keep asking new ones all the time, things just pop up into my head. And within moments the answer is just there. I never hear voices, I believe my mind, reads the vibrations entering it, then interprets it in a language we understand.
i know that is not directly answering your question but I would be here all night writing all the question I have asked throughout out my life since I was like 8 years old. being 36 now, that's a lot of questions lol.
Things like what are we really seeing. How do vibrations travel, to get to their destinations. How does Karma work, Now that's a good one to know :)

 Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-16-2014 12:31 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:02 AM)
Have any of you heard that, water can hold memory?
Some of you have probably heard the old water of life before?

There are many different densities of water. Here on this rock we have Ice, hard water in the ocean, and fresh water. There is also boiling water, and water vapour, which is the one we breath. Even in space, even though the water vapour is extremely cold and much thinner than in this little bubble. It is still possible to breath in space if we gave time for our lungs to adapt. I have written to you all about the bubble universe theory that is infinite. http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-What-to-...about-next


Masaru Emoto, a japanese energy scholar studied the energetic features of water in depth and published some interesting books about that.

Quote:"Emoto's hypothesis has evolved over the years of his research. Initially he believed that water takes on the "resonance" of the energy which is directed at it, and that polluted water can be restored through prayer and positive visualization. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

Water is indeed a very mysterious element and still not fully understood.
How comes, that people got and get baptized in/with water? and so on....

a short 8min video gives some food for thoughts:
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:
I love this video, thanks for posting it, here, I was trying to avoid visual effects, I have a few on the full story. But not many have the time to watch them, or can't see them on their phones.

As to your question, I find this odd why they do it too, when in reality, all we have to do is have as many people as we can to have positive thoughts. This will spread like a ripple effect across the ocean of life.

Quote from, what the bleep do we know.
"If our thoughts can do this to water, imagine what water can do to us."

 Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-16-2014 08:50 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-16-2014 02:24 PM)
Any one?

Questions like, Is their a God?

Ok, you beat me to it chuckle - now here is my question: what's your take about "God".
Is there a "God" in your opinion and if so, what do you think about that "God" - do you communicate with that "God"?

[I set "God" in quotation marks to use this term as neutral as even possible and to separate it from any religious background, because
I'd like to discuss this issue without any preconception.]
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: 01-17-2014 11:22 AM

chuckle

Why did I have a feeling you were the one to say it, lol. This will be a little long. But of course, will hopefully bring more questions :)

This is actually a simple answer, but for most minds it get's complicated, thus we enter the mind trap, and begin to think to much about it. So from the beginning.

First "GoD" is exactly what it is, a word. The word is simply vibrations resonating at different frequencies. Which then tells us straight away, that the word "GoD" doesn't really exist but is only a vibrational state resonating at a frequency. Therefore it has no name, but what we decide to call it with our language.

Now on this Rock people have decide to name this "God" it's current name. Some have chosen others, such as "Allah", and many others. But all mean the same thing. All seeing all knowing powerful being, that created everything.

This "God" is a symbol of worship and worship only. If a true "God" is benevolent, has no judgement. It would not want to be worshipped, it would prefer to have us work with it, as an equal.

Now water is everywhere, in everything, holds memory, holds structure, which therefore see's and knows all.
To create life the two main ingredients are from the same source,,,Water. One, is boiling water. I know it may sound crazy, but if you can boil water to extreme temperatures, say as hot as our "sun" It appears to be illuminating. The water surrounded around this boiling point begins to de-thaw the ice. The hotter the boiling point the greater the ice melts, within what we call "Atoms" This is where the terms fire and ice come from. Everything is in a liquid form down to the tiniest molecule that we get to see. But this boiling point continues to get hot then cool down. Making this bubble universe we live in expand and contract. The only time a bubble universe can end, is if it pops. And other universes around it collapses into the popped one, consuming everything into multiple universes at the same time. All universes aare one collective hive mind. Which even if it is so, that we are living within another being, the process will repeat over for infinity. As they too would be within a bubble universe.

So therefore there is no Particular "God" per-say, because it is infinite. But the only source that still remains is the water bubble, we call a universe.

That there, is the hardest thing to get a mind around. The Collective hive mind is only the universal brain that has become aware of it self.

So from every religion I have read about, and honestly that was a head ache on its own. They all have many truths, but also just as many illusionary things that have been written, because it was written by the mind (consciousness), not the water it resides in to live, which is the other word we like to use called a "Soul" of all essence. The mind is the one that want us to worship it.

That is my Minds opinion, and the water I reside in.

If any one does not believe me, it does not matter. This is the belief they have chosen. But when one has unlocked the "Penile gland" Which coincidently is liquid, but just resonating at a higher frequency when one finds the path to it. Until then it remains in a low frequency state.

The higher the frequency the less density the fluid becomes. The lower the frequency the more solid it becomes. Fire And Ice.

 LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-16-2014 10:27 PM)
Regards Man in the Mirror

Interesting thread, and interesting claims. I agree with the statements about water, everything is aware, but water caries sentience. It is the crystalline symbol of the three (plus the hidden fourth), that manifest from the Tao and give rise to the ten thousand things.

What is it that I am required to remember, in order to pass through the gate?

With Respect
Aldonso Quixana
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:01-17-2014 11:39 AM

Hi Aldonso Quixana,

Thanks, and glad you like it.
Happiness is one thing that keeps mine and every ones vibrational frequency high. Find what makes you happy, this is a start. Once your vibrational frequency raises, the rest will come to you. You will eventually find who you are, then you can pass through the gate?? If that's what you wish to call it. I like to use door, mainly because of the saying. I can only show you the door, one must walk through on your own, only to find out you were never alone in the first place.

Best advice I can give, is practising to still your mind, so the water can send you many different vibrational frequencies. And one of those will have the answer you seek.

Respect returned

Heartflowers

 The higher self  Wrote: (01-16-2014 11:37 PM)
If water is a reference to the infinitely unknown does that imply fear is only afraid of fear ?
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:01-17-2014 11:47 AM

Hello The higher self,

I have actually said this within my blog as well. Fear can only be fear by it self. YES.

All fear is,

a warning system that allows us to become aware that something is disturbing the water we reside in. And it is what is known as the chaos theory. This is when many Vibrational frequencies collide together, creating a disturbance in the force, so to speak. This is the feeling we call fear. But the vibrational frequencies will then bounce back out to the ocean of life, thus the fear feeling will leave.
We can create these vibrational frequencies with in us as well, where they collide within us, thus creating the fear feeling again, but again it will pass. Therefore, no reason to fear the feeling. it's more of a alert system to become aware of your surroundings, and chaos may happen around or within you at any moment.

 Solloko  Wrote: (01-17-2014 12:30 PM)
whats it like to be in a place where you only see your reflection in everything all that you experience just a image of your reflection, ideas thoughts desicions answers just for you to understand.
Because all you see is this reflection in the water and you project yourself onto it as if it were something else but its you like all things in essence your journey your lessons your visions. You see them because they're yours but you react as if they arnt. I dunno who can really see beyond the veil of their ownself and if they could who else would be able to acknowledge it and the effects how far would they carry if no one else could experience them.
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:01-17-2014 12:54 PM

Acceptance of all that is,
This is the only thing one can do Heartflowers

Kinda like the old saying, we can't live with it, and can't live without it.

 Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-17-2014 09:00 PM)
ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:22 AM)
First "GoD" is exactly what it is, a word. The word is simply vibrations resonating at different frequencies. Which then tells us straight away, that the word "GoD" doesn't really exist but is only a vibrational state resonating at a frequency. Therefore it has no name, but what we decide to call it with our language.

this would correspond to the first words in Genesis 1, where "the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and began creation with speaking (sound) "must there be light".

Yes it does.

ManInTheMirror  Wrote: (01-17-2014 11:22 AM)
Now on this Rock people have decide to name this "God" it's current name. Some have chosen others, such as "Allah", and many others. But all mean the same thing. All seeing all knowing powerful being, that created everything.

This "God" is a symbol of worship and worship only. If a true "God" is benevolent, has no judgement. It would not want to be worshipped, it would prefer to have us work with it, as an equal.

some arguments to ponder about, indeed! Any kind of "judgement" would probably make no sense, because there is absolutely no judgement in the whole nature but demonstrably within mankind.
Nature works depending on the principle of seed and reaping, no judgement at all.
So how about worship? Does nature worship the creator? I am pretty sure it does:
surely nature does not need any kind of idols, "holy places" or else for worship,
nature worships the creator by simply existing within the given possibilities regarding
"seed and reaping" (as long as there is nobody in the way, who feels the need to perform "genetic modification").

But nature is lacking consciousness.... well, is it?
(I would like to hear Eckhart Tolle's opinion about that...)



but thank you very much for your detailed reply, cheers :thumbup
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:01-18-2014 01:37 PM

Worship works both ways. It's more like respect for one another. Even though an insect might not know what it is surrounded by, it still respects that it is living and experiencing. it has no judgement on what it is surround by, because it most likely might not even be aware of it. Humans and a few other creature have learned to become aware of them selves and the actions that they have taken. We have always "worshipped" something without even being aware of its presence. But the "Worship" has been returned by experience the different vibrational frequencies to keep the motor running so to speak. Our Sun. If we lower our vibrational frequency enough, it will start to have consequences upon this rock, as it is living and breathing in a different manner than we do. Lower the frequency, the colder it will get. Raise the frequency, the warmer it becomes. I believe once we gain a balanced vibrational frequency, things will begin to get a lot better upon this rock. In stead of the out balance show we are having at the moment. Destroying the rock, is in all essence destroying our selves. But our memory will always remain, since this is what the great ocean of life holds.

And your welcome. Will be looking forward to you next Response or Question Heartflowers



Be well.

 Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-20-2014 01:01 PM)
Greetings ManInTheMirror,

after a very busy weekend I finally got back to your thread to reply - sorry for the delay;



(*1) This corresponds in an odd way with an "idea" that came to my mind during a contemplation years ago:
What if the whole universes, every existence, is in "reality" a giant body of a giant "entity" and therefore everything existing is a bodypart so to speak?
Planet Earth is the heart of that entity with living organisms who are let's say "cells" of
that Planet Heart, the place where Love is supposed to reside....

But in reality, how much Love resides on Planet Heart actually?

Here is a question to everybody and maybe the headline to another thread:
Do you know what Love is?...

(*2) Maybe the reason why "the mind wants us to worship it" is a progressive awareness that there must be a kind of "higher principle" who is responsible for a state called "existence"...


I consider your explanations regarding "vibrational frequencies" as related to my response (*1) above.
As an interesting sidenote, the frequency is measured in "Hertz".
Hertz is phonetically identical to the german word "Herz" which means Heart....
An interesting question comes to my mind:
Is there a relationship between frequency and love ?


So, here are my few cents for today - let's keep up this spiritual journey to Life...
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:01-21-2014 12:53 PM

Hello again Drunk'n Monkx,

I hope it was a good weekend :) No need to apologize, You arrive at precisely the moment you went meant to. chuckle

I love the way you describe it. To ponder it to long, our mind can get lost with the continuous never ending loop, that brings us back to the original starting point.

As to your first question. Do you know what love is?

I actually had another guy ask me this very similar question. But rather "what is love?".

He of course wanted to know the scientific term, which is this
http://www.eoht.info/page/Love+the+chemical+reaction

But I gave him this answer instead.

Love Is but emotion that one experiences.
Love can not be defined with words, because down the very essence of what love is, is just a high vibrational frequency the body produces when feeling really good about something. In other words the water inside of us starts vibrating extremely fast giving one a tingling sensation all over. It actually feels quite good, which is one reason why I let everyone know that they are loved, either by me, or some other stranger. As the Beetles song goes "all we need is love."

The opposite occurs when we hate. The water within us slows down and more sloshes all over the place, causing our body feel like it wants to explode. And sometime usually does with an outburst of violence.

If we can bring back the balance within all around us, we will evolve to all new heights we never thought possible. And in the process trying not to end up like cyborgs. chuckle

As to your second question, "Is there a relationship between frequency and love ?"

I believe I just answered it above. Yes because frequency is associated with the word love. But I believe you might already have known that.

As to the planet heart, this was something similar to what I had posted on my blog, The secret how to heal ourselves. It to has run through my mind many times...Too many chuckle Infinite....

I love the question by the way, They are sort of what I was expecting. But there is so much more I can show you all, by what I have and am seeing. I have decided to leave my four page story on this topic for now, Because I am have having many new ideas to add to it. So sorry for the delay in case any one was wanting to read it, But this is by far a more interesting way of knowing what I know and all of you know intuitively.

Thanks for post the link to that thread here too, I was going to ask, but you posted before me lol. Funny that a lot of this type of stuff is being pinned all of a sudden. More than usual Heartflowers

We are getting there I believe

Great chatting again Drunk'n Monkx.

Keep up the good questions.

P.S. Sorry about the grammar or spelling, bit tired lately, boss has the whip out, ever since I posted this thread actually??? Actually I would like to ask you a question.
Do you find when you attempt to talk to people about this kind of stuff, to any one, that destractions seem to just come from no where all the time? Happens to me a lot lately chuckle I even have computer trouble every time I have something important to write or say to someone, always at the right time lol. Oh yes, I am paying attention




chuckle.

 Drunkn Monkx  Wrote: (01-23-2014 01:29 PM)
I'm back on track ManInTheMirror and here we go,

so now it seems that this thread turned to be a dialog between both of us, but anyway,
maybe there are other visitors just lurking and reading.




Yeah, I know lots of people who try to explain love or happiness with some hormonal conditions inside of the body but are failing to define the etiological context thereof,
the trigger for the body to produce those hormons that is.

It seems to me that your answer above makes sense regarding those hormonal conditions -> could be the way "it" works.
ManInTheMirror  Wrote:01-25-2014 04:46 AM

Hi Drunk'n Monkx,

It seems we are, but I believe there are many just watching what we are saying. It will be like a curiosity thing.

It's actually the only thing i could write at that moment. Another way was, if you get two magnets, and try to put two positive or negatives together, They both resist, but can not resit each other at the same time, because of the higher vibrations when one gets closer to the other. This is the feeling we enjoy. Then if we put two opposites, the vibrations are smaller and therefore connect. BUT....the connection is not as strong between both opposites. IF...the two positives or negatives ever connect. This is the moment sparks fly, so to speak. The strength of two become one. (inseparable) You can define this with relationships as well. I can go a lot further with that. But will leave it at that for now.

Quote:a secret and a mystery indeed - how does it work?
In my opinion it is an interaction between Love, Frequency and Belief - once this interaction is fully understood, we have the chance to explain why and how the so called Placebo-effect works.
(reminds me of the parable of the camel and the needle eye)

Belief is a huge part of everything. When everything is run on a thought based system.

As to how does it works. Pretty self explanatory really. The higher ones vibrational frequency, the faster one heals. As to the opposite when our vibrational frequency is low. All it really does is train the mind to think positive more. But one always must remember, keep the negative within one's self hidden away, Because that is the strength that holds everything together. Some people will tell us to remove all negativity, but if one does this we become week, and will not be able to defend ones self when necessary from predators.


Quote:I would appreciate to see what you're seeing, keep up the good work!
Having said this I think it would be time to flavor this thread with a nice cup o' doom -
water-doom that is.... chuckle

Mankind is running out of its most important ressource besides breathable air, potable water.
There is loads of information out there about that topic but too many people don't take that problem serious enough...

See What I am seeing hey....interesting, no one has ever asked that before!
But I have written about it before chuckle
Here some threads that might help you with that, save me writing it all over again :)
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Here-It-...s-My-Truth

And...

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-I-need-t...f-my-chest

I am over that thread now, But that is only a taste of what I see. What I am seeing all the time is everything people do not normally pay attention to. Everything my supposedly called sensors can see, hear, touch, taste, smell and intuition I pay attention too. it may seem a lot to some, but I am use to it.

Even when I stare so close to myself, I can see many, many little tiny organisms within my eyes. looking like they are all dancing and connecting and separating from each other at a nice steady to fast pace. Pretty to watch if you can ever see it. I first noticed this when i was out side once, looking at a blue sky. A way to begin seeing it maybe? I can see it any time I wish to now.


I hope that's what you meant, and enough. I got much more of course. chuckle

Quote:Same experience here, it seems as if there is some kind of "energy" trying to avoid
that kind of chatter - sometimes very strange...

I am glad I am not the only one then. And it is exactly as you say... It's like someone or something doesn't want us to talk about it. Why, what or who... is a mystery on its own? But I am paying attention, as you are to obviously Heartflowers

Great to hear from you again. It has been hard to find others that think in similar ways, and want to know more, knowing that will never get to an answer, as there will only be more questions.

And that was pretty much it. There are more videos to watch if you go onto the link above.

Take great care.

No comments:

Post a Comment